Evaluation, counseling, and therapy for all ages. Every day, our expert staff helps hundreds of people with concerns ranging from mild anxiety and depression to learning disabilities, relationship problems, addictions, and chronic or acute mental illness.
- General Psychiatry Service - Evaluates adult patients and provides treatment plans for common mental health needs.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy - Individual and group therapy for individuals with borderline personality disorder.
- Behavioral Medicine - Provides targeted treatment for adults with a variety of disorders including anxiety, panic, chronic pain, weight, smoking, eating disorders, and headaches.
- Consultation-Liaison Services - Works with doctors and their patients to help manage mental health needs while the patient is undergoing medical care. Services are available at our primary care centers and mental health treatment sites.
- Family and Couples Clinic - Helps couples and families of all ages with a wide range of relationship problems.
- Program for Psychotherapy - Long-term insight-oriented psychotherapy for adults that helps patients build a greater understanding of the problems in their life.
- Psychological and neuropsychological Testing - Standard and neuropsychological testing to better understand the patient's mental health needs.
- Psychopharmacology (Meditation) Clinic - Evaluates a patient's psychiatric medications to ensure that they are providing the best treatment.
- Transitional Program - Provides intensive outpatient care to people in need. This includes people who are transitioning from inpatient to outpatient care and people who are between mental health providers. Services include short-term case management, medication management and group therapy.
- Trauma services
Please note: Due to a high demand for our services, CHA is prioritizing appointments for patients who are either enrolled in Primary Care at CHA or are residents of our service area (Cambridge, Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Revere, Somerville, and Winthrop, MA). If you or your child do not meet these criteria, our staff may be able to assist you in finding a referral service.