Meet Roberta Robinson, Director of Geriatric Outreach Services
Through my own experience as a caregiver for my mother, I awakened my interest, passion and dedication to the care of the elderly. I have more than two decades of experience with Elder Services, working as Advocate with the Commission on the Affairs of the Elderly in the Mayor’s Office in Boston, Intake and Admission Coordinator on various Geriatric Psychiatry Units, and the Director of Community Relations for the Boston West District of Kindred Healthcare, to name a few. And prior to entering the Elder Service Network, I worked in law for eighteen years.
CHA "Health is Wealth"
Join me and other CHA experts as we discuss important health topics related to older adults.
- Full list of upcoming shows
- ECTV - Ch. 3 & 22 Everett. Airing Tuesdays at 9:00 am and Thursdays at 7:00 pm. View online.
- CCTV - Ch. 9 Cambridge. Airing the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 4:30 pm. View online.
- SCATv - Ch. 3 Somerville. Airing Thursdays at 3:30 pm. View online
- ACMI - Ch. 3, 8 and 31 Arlington. Airing Thursdays at 3:30 pm. View online.
- MATV – Ch. 3 and 31 Malden. Airing Tuesdays at 5:00 pm. View online.
Health Presentations in Cambridge!
I'm here to help you! Join me at one of my upcoming health presentations or view my new "Ask Roberta" video series below.
Cambridge Council on Aging: Click here for the schedule.
Putnam Square Apartments: Click here for the schedule.