Expert Bone and Joint Care
for Greater Boston
CHA has an expert orthopaedics team that understands bones, muscles, and joints. Our services range from injury evaluation to complex surgery, depending on your specific health needs.
Our goals are to work with you and your primary care doctor to understand your health and help you make the best decisions for your care.
Key members of our team include:
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained Orthopaedic surgeons. Find out more about General Orthopedics, our Total Joint Replacement Program and Spine Surgery.
- Sports Medicine experts that use the latest techniques to help people with motion-related injuries.
- A Hand Surgery team that specializes in hand and wrist injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Physiatrists - doctors who specialize in non-surgical care of injuries, including back pain.
- Rheumatologists - doctors who specialize in arthritis, inflammation, and auto-immune disease.
- Physician Assistants that work one-on-one with our doctors and our patients.
We believe that our team provides care that meets or exceeds that found in most other Boston-area hospitals. And, as part of a regional healthcare system, we see patients at three convenient Boston-area locations:
We accept most types of health insurance. Please note that you may need a referral from your PCP prior to your appointment.