Hand/Wrist Surgery at CHA
Our hands are vital to our interactions with the world around us. When you have pain, injury, or a deformity to your hands, you need the attention of a specialized team of providers.
The CHA Orthopaedic Hand Service helps patients with hand injuries, wrist injuries, and other upper extremity problems. This includes everything from non-surgical management of carpal tunnel to microscopic repair of nerve injuries. We also work closely with our rehab team to oversee patients' occupational therapy.
Patients can visit us in two Boston-area locations, including our state-of-the-art facility in Somerville's Assembly Square.
Some of the many health conditions we treat are:
- Hand, wrist, finger, and arm fractures
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Ganglion cyst
- Tendon lacerations
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Traumatic injuries such as amputation
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Arthritic deformities and conditions
- Trigger finger
- Diagnosis and treatment of upper extremity conditions
- Immediate and ongoing occupational therapy
- Fluoroscopy for real-time imaging