Driving Directions | Parking | Public Transportation
View Larger Map
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO CHA EVERETT TEEN HEALTH CENTER
100 Elm Street, Everett MA
At Everett High School
From Points North:
- Take I-95 S toward Boston
- Merge onto US-1 South via Exit 46 toward Boston
- Take a slight right onto Broadway/MA-99 South
- Continue on Broadway/MA-99
- Turn Left onto Ferry St. in Everett
- Turn Left onto Elm St.
From Points South:
- Take I-93 N toward Boston
- Get off at Exit 28, Rt. 99 - Sullivan Square/Somerville
- Follow signs for Rt. 99 to the roundabout and take 2nd exit onto Alford St.
- Alford St. becomes Rt. 99/Broadway
- Pass through another roundabout, continuing to follow signs for Rt. 99/Broadway
- Turn right on to Ferry St.
- Turn left on to Elm St.
- Everett High School is at 100 Elm St. on the Left.
There is a free parking lot on site at Everett High School.
Train: Orange Line, Malden Center Station
. Then take bus 104