Driving Directions | Parking | Public Transportation
View Larger Map
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO CHA CAMBRIDGE FAMILY HEALTH
237 Hampshire Street, Cambridge MA
From Points North:
1. Take I-93 S to the RT-38 S Exit 30- toward RTE 28 / Somerville
2. Turn left onto Mystic Ave / MA-38 S
3. Turn right onto McGrath Highway / MA-28 S. Follow this road.
4. Take exit for Washington St.
5. Turn right onto Washington St.
6. Take a right at next light.
7. Turn left at next light onto Prospect St.
8. Turn slight right onto Prospect St at next light.
9. Turn right onto Cambridge St. at next light.
10. Turn right onto Hampshire St. at light. The health center is the first building on the right.
From Points South:
1. Take I-93 N to RT-28 S / RT-3 N exit 26- toward Storrow Drive
2. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for MA-28 N/Leverett Cir/N Station
3. Turn left onto Nashua St
4. Take the 1st right onto MA-28 N/Monsignor O'Brien Highway
5. Turn left onto 3rd St
6. Turn right onto Cambridge St
7. Slight right onto Hampshire St. The health center will be on the right.
From Points West:
1. Take I-90 E / Mass Pike
2. Merge onto I-90 E/Mass Pike toward JCT I-95/Boston (toll)
3. Take exit 18 (on the left) toward Cambridge/Somerville
4. Merge onto Cambridge St
5. Cambridge St becomes River Street
6. Go over Bridge
7. Turn slight right onto Western Ave
8. Turn slight left onto Prospect St
9. Turn left onto Cambridge Street
10. At next intersection, take a right onto Hampshire Street
11. The health center is the first building on the right
There is street parking available and a metered lot next to Ole restaurant.
Train: Red Line, Porter Square
, followed by a 10 minute walk.