Cambridge Health Alliance Needs YOU!
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) plays an important role in serving our communities. We treat a diverse patient population and we are actively engaged in promoting health and well-being through a variety of programs. By volunteering, you help us to build healthier communities and improve customer service for our patients.
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers help us serve patients in need of care who live in our neighborhoods and come from all walks of life. Volunteering is a great way to learn about hospitals and the health care environment, and a way to gain practical experience in a health care setting. By volunteering, you join the CHA family and make connections with professionals, new friends and others who share an interest in giving back to the community.
What do volunteeers do?
- Work at our reception areas to welcome and direct patients
- Escort patients to appointments or exam rooms
- Assist our elderly patient population with tasks related to their appointments
- Help our research teams to conduct research
- Provide basic support to the administration of various departments
- Many more opportunities available! Call us to discuss your interests and skills.
Positions available at Whidden Hospital, Cambridge Hospital and Somerville Hospital.