Why Join Cambridge Health Alliance?
Cambridge Health Alliance is a unique model which integrates public
health, high quality clinical care, education and research. There
are many reasons why physicians join our system, including:
- National reputation for innovation and community excellence
- Electronic Medical Records System (EpiCare)
- Dedicated colleagues committed to providing a diverse patient
population with excellent, high quality care.
- Strong academic affiliations.
- As a public healthcare system affiliated with Harvard Medical
School, CHA has become a premier training
site for those interested in community based medicine.
- We now offer residency and training programs in many areas
allowing numerous teaching opportunities.
- Competitive Benefits and Salary packages
- Clinical Initiatives
- We provide a wide array of disease management programs which
allow physicians to address specific community needs such as
Asthma, Diabetes, Drug Use, HIV, Obesity, and Dental Health.
- As part of our mission, we operate a suite of public health
programs and assist many community agencies that conduct health
promotion and disease prevention activities.
- CHA is a founding member of the Institute for Community
Health; a collaborative entity that fosters community based
- We are financially stable, growing institution with multiple
opportunities for both clinical and professional growth.
In summary, our heritage, our mission, and our staff all exemplify
our deep commitment to providing excellent care to a diverse patient
population and our dedication to improving the health of our communities.
We invite you to explore further employment opportunities at Cambridge